A Note to PDP Members
Thank you to all of our PDP members for your continued support throughout the years. Our days are becoming shorter, Fall is officially here; it is now time to transition into our winter Twilight hours. With over 500 PDP members, we want to make sure all of you and the other golfers on the course have a good time. We wanted to let you know of some upcoming changes to your membership.
Twilight Hours will be changing again:
• October 1st will be moved to 1PM
• October 17th will be moved to 12PM. This will remain the time until 17th.
A few other Reminders:
- When booking tee times, please be respectful of the other PDP members and notify the pro-shop ASAP when you will not be filling up your reservation. The maximum number of tee times a PDP member can make is 1 tee time.
- PDP players who join up on the course or start their round with more than 4 players will be written up in a log and given to the professional staff. If caught, the entire group of PDP players will be asked for your PDP Card/ID and the information logged with your signature. Once you have 3 violations, your PDP membership will be canceled for 1 year.
- When playing your round of golf, you are expected to play the golf course in order it was designed. Skipping holes or changing golf courses in the middle of your round is not permitted and you may be asked to leave for the day.
Again, thank you so much for your continued patronage and support over these many years. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Glendoveer management with any questions or concerns you may have.
Glendoveer Management Team