Glendoveer Tennis Court Reservation Policy & Rules for Members and Non-Members
Tennis Members and Non-Members Court Reservation Policy:
Court times are 1 hour and 15 minutes with the first reservation at 6:45am and the last at 8:30pm
(Court times are 6:45am, 8:00am, 9:15am, 10:30am, 11:45am, 1:00pm, 2:15pm, 3:30pm, 4:45pm, 6:00pm, 7:15pm, & 8:30pm.)
- The person calling in for the reservation must give 2 last names for singles and 4 last names for doubles at the time of reservation. Front desk will be taking first and last name, and either phone # or Email
- All persons using a tennis court (members or non-members) must check in at the front desk before entering the courts. Each person using the court must be properly listed on the master court reservation sheet.
- Only 1 reservation for 1 court time per phone call. Members and non- members can only reserve 1 prime time court. Prime time is daytime 9:15am & 10:30am and nighttime 6:00pm & 7:15pm. Two (or multiple) court times per player each day may be reserved but not back-to-back. (NO BACK-to-BACK reservations).
- Members in good standing, may book a court 7 days in advance at the opening of each business day- 6:45 am (we DO NOT take reservations before 6:45am). Members may call in at 503-253-7507 or book online at www.glendoveertennismem.ezlinks.com.
- Non-members may book a court 2 days in advance by calling in at 503- 253-7507 or book online at www.playglendoveer.com under “Tennis Reservations” tab.
- If the court reservation players do not arrive within 15 minutes of the assigned court time (per Glendoveer POS clock), and does not call ahead to alert the front desk staff, the court will be given up to any players in waiting.
- If a court is open, after a member and non-member court reservation, they may book the court time following upon checking in at front desk.
- If you have a back-to-back tennis court booking and we catch it prior to the reserved court time, the court will be canceled. If we do not catch it, we will be charging members for the court time at the current rates ($10 doubles, $13 singles) on the second court booking. If a court is open after the current court reservation, that court may be booked again but the front desk staff must first be notified and if any non-members are playing, those fees must be paid before resuming play. If the front desk staff is not notified, your play may be interrupted in order to verify who is playing and to collect any non-member fees.
- Members are not allowed to book courts under their name for others to play. You may only book courts for yourself as a tennis member-NOT your friends. You must be playing on the court you reserved. If we continue to have issues with members booking courts for non-members, online booking privileges may be suspended or revoked.
- No outside hoppers and/or no outside tennis ball carts allowed by members or non-members. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
No Shows & Late Cancellation Policy:
- We ask that all Glendoveer members and non-members reserving courts please be mindful of the fact that we have numerous members/non- members positioning for a limited number of courts. If you are not able to play during the reservation time that you have scheduled, we kindly ask that you call us at 503-253-7507 at least 24 hours prior to your reservation and cancel your court.
- If you NO SHOW a court reservation we will charge a $26 NO SHOW fee for the court. The fee will be assessed directly to the account of the person(s) whose name(s) appear on the reservation.
- In the event that a court reservation is made and a cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the court reservation is to begin, a $26 LATE CANCELLATION fee will be assessed directly to the account of the person(s) whose name(s) appear on the reservation.
- NO SHOWS and LATE CANCELLATION fees will be automatically billed to the appropriate member(s) and show up on the monthly billing statement. Non-member(s) will be required to pay for before booking another court.
- Non-Members can book online 2 days in advance without paying for the court time. If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the court reservation is to begin or a no-show for the court reservation, a $26 LATE CANCELLATION/NO SHOW fee will be assessed. Non-Members will be required to pay for No Show or Late Cancellation court bookings before using the facility again. Payment can be paid by calling Glendoveer’s front desk.
A member may apply for a leave of absence; cost $50.00, of up to three months for medical reasons only. Verification in writing from the member’s administering physician is required in advance of the effective date of the medical leave. During medical leave, collection of dues is placed on hold and the member may not utilize any of Glendoveer Golf & Tennis (GGT) facilities. If at the end of the three months, the member is still medically unable to utilize the GGT, a second 3-month period may be granted. The member must reapply in writing by the last day of the month preceding the end of the initial medical leave with additional notification in writing by a physician or dues will be reinstated automatically at the regular rate at the beginning of the next month. If at the end of the two 3-month medical leave periods the member is still medically unable to use the GGT, the member will be contacted to make arrangements regarding payment and continued membership status or membership cancellation. The GGT will not offer a refund or credit of dues for past months that were not used.
Tennis Lesson Policy:
ONLY Glendoveer employed Tennis Professionals/Instructors are allowed to give tennis lessons, instruction, coaching, etc. on Glendoveer courts. No outside hoppers and/or no outside ball carts allowed by members or non-members. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.