|Please Contact Sara Enghouse at 503-253-7507 or email@example.com for Questions or Event Inquiries
Basic Rules of FootGolf:
- Wear appropriate clothing – golf cap, collared shirt and argyle socks are preferred (Indoor soccer shoes, Turf Soccer shoes are recommended (NO SOCCER CLEATS).
- Your ball must be easy to identify.
- Review the score card and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters (6 feet) behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The order of play is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will kick off first on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball en-tered the hazard, receiving a one stroke penalty or you can place the ball at the position of the previous kick and receive one stroke penalty.
Wear appropriate clothing – golf cap, collared shirt and argyle socks are preferred (Indoor soccer shoes, Turf Soccer shoes are recommended (NO SOCCER CLEATS).
FootGolf attire can be purchased at Glendoveer’s Pro Shop; Turf Soccer shoes can be purchased at Tursi’s Soccer